• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Wednesday in Chula Vista...PLEASE RSVP!

JENNsWKDstang

We will be going to a new restaurant for this Wicked Wednesday. The restaurant is Venga Venga, located at the Otay Ranch Mall in Chula Vista. I (JennsWKDStng) work there and have reserved some space for our get together. The space I have asked for is set for 6pm and for 10 People. I minimum of 300.00 is set to reach the reservation. Venga Venga is excited to see us and all our cars in the parking lot. He (my Boss Jim) is trying to get some space also set aside in the parking lot for us to park right in front. Its still in the works and no word on it at of Tuesday 11/12.
It is very important you RSVP with how many in your party if you are coming. The restaurant needs an accurate head count so they will have enough server available for that night. So, please, RSVP with total number. Hope to see many of you there.

JENNsWKDstang

My manager has dropped the price quote for us. Since I work there I am not forces to follow the policy set on reservations so on that good note I hope more shows up. Cause he (my manager) would rather have the people count in the restaurant then no one...