• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Would You Pick A 2015 Chevy SS, A 2015 Ford Taurus SHO, Or A 2015 Charger SRT8 392?

Would You Pick A 2015 Chevy SS, A 2015 Ford Taurus SHO, Or A 2015 Charger SRT8 392?

• 2015 Chevy SS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2015 Ford Taurus SHO

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2015 Charger SRT8 392

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
2015 Charger SRT8 392 485 HP 475 TQ MSRP $47,385
charger.JPG

2015 Chevy SS 415 HP 415 TQ MSRP $45,745
chevy.JPG

2015 Ford Taurus SHO 365 HP 350TQ MSRP $40,220
ford.JPG

Last edited:

tom

If I still had little ones at home I would be looking for a SUV. If your kids play sports or like to go camping I don't think there is enough room for their gear. JMO good luck .

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Looking for a nice 4 door for the family :)

In that case, do you really need another high-performance car? I'd go for a plain-jane sedan with good consumer reports reports. As when I drive my wife's little SUV, I don't need to be reminded—nor remind anyone—of who I am. If that doesn't appeal, look for a luxury model.

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Love the fenders markers with the embedded tracks...:cool2:

(Apologize in advance for the thread-jack)

Thank you for appreciating them. The Track Decals (from Trackdecals.com) represent the courses I've driven in my cars as fast as I could get us to go. Starting on the left, front stripe, they are Old Riverside, Tijuana Playas, Willow Springs, Old Holtville Long and Short, and Old Tijuana Airport. Right stripe are New Riverside, Ontario Motor Speedway, Carlsbad Raceway, Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, and Coronado Speed Fest course (I need to make an asterisk for the last one—it was just a parade lap, but I did use a little cornering rubber). I didn't plan it this way, but it seems the stripes are segregated (except for New Riverside): Left stripe is all courses I raced "wheel-to-wheel" on; Right stripe is Solo One time trials and/or "track days", with noted exceptions.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If I still had little ones at home I would be looking for a SUV. If your kids play sports or like to go camping I don't think there is enough room for their gear. JMO good luck .

That is why we went with a Trailblazer SS in 2008. Now the closest thing to that is the Jeep SRT-8 which is ridiculous. Unless you wanna make the jump up to the european BMW's AMG's and such. Find a used AWD TBSS and you get 400 HP LS2 powered SUV that handles well and was second only to the SRT-8 at the time.