• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ws cruises

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
To bad the majority of the people this applies to is not a part of this site or club.

since that was the case all we have to do is remove ourselves from them ie if people want street race ( as hard as this is) all we have to do is ignore them because why take the risk if were on a cruise and we have the ws banner we shouldnt be racing on the street. like cwo said in the other post from time time it will happen but us a group does not need that bad publicity

You know...I am starting to wonder. You need to pm me. Because it seems like you are saying there was a bannered car street racing. I did not witness this but please hit me up and lets talk. no codes generalities etc... real talk. You have my phone number too. Call if you like.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
You know...I am starting to wonder. You need to pm me. Because it seems like you are saying there was a bannered car street racing. I did not witness this but please hit me up and lets talk. no codes generalities etc... real talk. You have my phone number too. Call if you like.

nope their was no bannered car street racing as far as i could tell i was just saying that the speed at which some of had reached if pulled over could have been considered street racing and all of could have had fat tickets. if their had been a bannered car street racing their respective chapter president would have been notified

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well I know from us Drake was only one up there... Seems there should have been more planning

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I know Im from Mo Danny but we can Read some of us real good to...:) I talked to him on phone yesterday because I was worried something happen to put the club at risk as far as rep goes up here. It wasnt any of WS members that was my concern. What I ment by better planning is actually giving out info for cruise maybe a map ect so people where not trying to play catch up ect.
None of the WS cruises from WA chapters will ever let this happen. I am not big on messing around and turning mt roads into a closed course track. I like to go Straight! :)