• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ya'll gonna love me!!!

reynardjackson

On to the next...
so i was snoopin around on the net and came across an ENTIRE COMPLETE and i mean COMPLETE repair guides for everything up to 2010 not justs fords i mean everything acura hondas etc.
here's the link now https://elibrary.mel.org/validate?ur...ch%3Fdb%3DCHLL

PASSWORD IS- ANY 1 LETTER and 12 like 1,2 ,3, -12 digits should look like this:

W111111111111

then your golden baby!!!:cool2: i'ma badass i know lol

checked it out pretty cool but the repair manual seems incomplete for 2010 mustang. look for replacement of certain parts and could not find, such as exhaust( only found cats there), rear gearing, etc.....

Found the rear gear removal and installation under Driveline > Rear Drive Axle > Axle Shaft, Bearing & Seal > Removal & Installation. still seams pretty vague. thought there were some sort of feeler gauge requirements but not noted on the instructions. all torque specs are there though. good thing. Going back to re-search for the exhaust section now. After Donna's trials and tribulations after messing with it. I should be getting Massive out of the shop next week. I plan to be prepared for any issues I encounter along the same lines. I refuse to stress. I will blow the entire MF'er up and start over before I stress........lol