• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1987 T-Top Fox

Ford1288

Donator
Well guys, here is the new one. I now have my two dream cars, one for the straight line, the other for the twisties.

Tons of work on this one, the highlights are;

47k original miles
C4 Corvette Front disc conversion, rear disc also done
Complete Griggs Suspension with through the floor subframes
Vortech supercharged, GT40 heads, full exhaust. Car still passed smog!

Tons of other cool little things that I'll post pictures of over time. She made the four hour drive home with zero problems, even in LA traffic! She is completely set up for autocross, the previous owner ran her every once in awhile.

uploadfromtaptalk1397517289029.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397517305719.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397517322429.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397517388660.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
Did her first wash yesterday, only one tiny leak in the t-tops on the driver side. Very happy about that.

Ford1288

Donator
I have been itching to drive it all week, finally get to tomorrow.

Ford1288

Donator
On the drive home from work Friday the fan cut off and did not turn back on. Barely avoided overheating the car. A prong broke off the relay, ordered a new one this morning next day air. I am not too upset, this gives me a chance to clean up some of the wiring in the engine bay.

I also got the radio back on, a fuse was blown behind the head unit. It is the nicest audio system I have heard in awhile! I am very excited about that.

jj89gt

Where did you get that sturt tower brace. I like it. I see the car at the show very nice.

Ford1288

Donator
It was custom made to work with the supercharger. Someone put a lot of money in this thing!