• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All Hands Car Show Pics

Red

First of all Grats to Fighting Sailor for winning first place in the show and to Larry, an ex-stagped member for winning best in show.

This has got to be the best free show of the year. Free free free....Free show, Free food, and Free stuff. It was a great show and as always it was great to hang out with my fellow WS club members.

DSC03692.jpg

This is Larry Best In Show
DSC03693.jpg

DSC03688.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

More Pics----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/All Hands Car Show/?albumview=slideshow

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Great pics Red! Sorry I couldnt make it out guys. I work nights now so had to get some sleep. Car will be clean to show off at a few of the up coming races.
Congrats to the 1st place trophys guys!!! Cars looked great! So did we do some recruiting out there at the show? I seen a few pics with some stangs and no wickedstang banners.
:)

northerncountry

thanks for taking the pics guys and as red said it was a great show and everyone got a bucket of free cleaning gear and a free BBQ meal. it was good

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Congrats Steve on the first place. The rocker stripes look good.

Looks like a good representation from WS. Very Nice!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
You could've knocked me over with a feather! I won a great craftsman tool set along with the trophy plaque. Really was a great show, I was sure tired toward the end.