• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any KOT call outs for MVTW?

boostedmach

Are there any calls out for MVTW? We could even follow the format, with the fastest average of the two racers racing. I think it would be a great time to call out someone.

Any input?

-boosted

boostedmach

It wont matter what he puts on the car. It will come down to the driver!!! The "BEST" driver will win!!!

Very True.

I wanna find out who all is going that is on the list, If im gonna go race, might as well try and call someone out. Other people should do the same...get some life back into the KOT area!

-boosted

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
In the words of Y-Sam I will be your huckleberry Boosted Mach. If your boosted you should have close to 450HP I just have a 06GT with CAI and a set of gears. a couple other bolt ons nothing much. What do you say?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well in that case I just have a roush stage 2 with 4.10's. That's all.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, well in that case I will only have a little 5.0L.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Oh, and I would like to call out a couple of people, MustangCWO, Tommy, and SDsubzero.

My engine better be ready for this event.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Hey, hopefully with the new engine I should be right with those guys, so we'll see.

M

Mustangcwo

Very True.

I wanna find out who all is going that is on the list, If im gonna go race, might as well try and call someone out. Other people should do the same...get some life back into the KOT area!

-boosted

Call out Ears. Tell him to get that weak sauce on the track. Sick of hearing about how great his Cobra is and then every excuse not to run.

M

Mustangcwo

I'll be carrying the KOT scoreboard on 17 APR when we hit the track. Come see me if you are running a call-out. I will keep it updated throughout the day and you can defend your position. IgottaV8, you are all mine...first run, Saturday morning!!!