• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone want to turn some wrenches?

navyfc117

I was thinking about installing some parts on my car next weekend, probably Friday, Saturday and Sunday if it takes that long. Here is a list of the parts I need to install.

Upper and lower intake
Fuel rails
Injectors and MAF
Fuel pump (in tank)
Possibly new fuel lines from all the way up
fuel pressure regulator
supercharger (no cooler) (needs oil lines ran)
gauges (boost, fuel pressure and AF)
line lock

Maybe a few more. I was thinking about doing it at Point Loma because I have heard a few of you guys do work there.

M

Mustangcwo

I would assist if you come to Miramar to get it done. I plan on having the race car at the Miramar Hobby Shop as well. We can get a large group there to knock out both cars.

northerncountry

CWO that is music to my ears i am going to miramar also to install a slew of parts on the vert. the list. front and rear rotors, bradied brake lines, lowering springs, bilstien shocks, sway bars, short throw shifter ( pro 5.0) caster camber plates, steeda charge motion plates and maybe drill out my GT500 tb to fit the adapter, and a strut tower brace (thanks tommy). whew I think I got every thing. should be fun see you there!!

ears

ggggrrrrrr,,,,, i wanna be there to help, but im gonna have mikey........ ill see if i can get out there for a while and help yall turnin some wrenches. and or breakin sh*it

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i would help but i have no idea wtf wrecnhes

jk im just pulling your leg haha. i cant help wish i could :(

northerncountry

I am planning to be @ the shop on friday to start installing some of my stuff, then come on back saturday if I don't have it all in. but I will be there to work on the race car also see ya there.

navyfc117

I donated 5 to the drag car the other day. Ok I will donate 5 bucks to the site, I didn't know that was why.

Daniboy1983

:lol: :dito:

I get calls while in the garage and my reaction is "quit calling me! I'm in the zone"

I have the same reaction as you while working on my car. The worst is when you are trying to do something requiring both hands and a bit of concentration. Then you have to listen to the phone ring and ring and ring. That sure does drive me crazy.

navyfc117

So anyways, I know that the race car won't be there. Is anyone still going to work on their own cars? I am not doing the supercharger this weekend. I am only doing the following.

Springs, diff. bushings, strut tower brace, speedo gear, possibly running the wiring for my gauges, and line lock.