• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bremerton WickedStangs install night

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well guys we did another install night here at Phils Garage lol. I think we have these intake Manifolds down to a fine Science now. We did Chris's instal as you all know. Well Mine blackstallion went under knife tonight. I just installed smoke turn signals, hurst T-handle, and the 3vlv ford racing intake. Since we had so much fun doing mine we pulled Erics car in the garage and swapped his intake for my old one since I had motion deletes. So we did 2 in one night. We got it down now to 40 min in and out. There are pics and video of the cars on my facebook. The car is going to TMS for tuning tommorow. I cant wait I will post some video ASAP

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Good luck at TMS, hoping your results are bettter than most I know that have gone there

blackstallion06

Donator
Dusten there are no other tuners around with any kinda reputation. Marc one of our members here
has a S197 that makes 858 RWHP its pro-charged with NOS and now he is addin meth. If they can tune his
car than they can get mine done. Either way keep your fingers crossed

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was going to have these guys install my cams, springs, and retainers. They said it would run me $600 so I had them order the springs, when they got the order in they said it would be $1100 for the install. I do have the email with him saying $600 to install it all. That is my first and only expeience with them.

blackstallion06

Donator
I would take the e-mail up there....

Turns out after my car was on dyno and rechecking the NOS ect. Well lets just say the car doesnt make any power anymore :( j/k

blackstallion06

Donator
pics

Attachments

• dyno day 021.JPG
    dyno day 021.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 174
  • dyno day 022.JPG
    dyno day 022.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 173
  • dyno day 023.JPG
    dyno day 023.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 173

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Phil, as I said before, the story of a quote price and then a different final rate isn't uncommon

blackstallion06

Donator
Yeah they hit me hard with tax.... I never heard of tax on dyno time before.....
Its all good the car is running and alive so Im happy

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
My buddy went down there and andy couldn't get the boost hooked up, and somehow after 1 pull his 450hp cobra made 220hp. He told them to unstrap it and left, $100 poorer

blackstallion06

Donator
I am happy with mine seems to be running good. The car shudders a bit like its getting to much air/fuel but it did that before till it learned tune well. Its because of my hood forcing in so much air. You cant compensate for that so Im good