• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Caster Camber Plates

Matthew Stoner

Hey guys I need some help putting in my MM caster camber plates. Its not a hard job but it does require that you drill a fourth hole for the mounting brackets. I remember the first meeting i went to something about how we have a shop that will do it, and there was a garage button on the web site but I may have heard it wrong. Anyways, I can't find it I was wondering what I need to do to get this into the shop and need to know how much it will cost?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Yes, the caster camber plate install is not that difficult. The only down side is that you will require a front end alignment once they are installed. The best place to get this done is at me house. I have all the tools and that way there is no charge for using the hobby shop on the base. When your ready, send me a message and I'll give you the details and set up a date to get er done!!

Ford1288

Donator
I actually need my cambers put on too, let's make it a triple date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew Stoner

mustangcwo thanks really appricate the help.

Ford1288 when ever is good for you I'm pretty much open all week and expecially saterdays. This weekend is looking no good though.

Ford1288

Donator
Ok ok, I'll call tomorrow. At school for the night.

Ford1288

Donator
Hurry up and order and we will wait. Let me know ASAP

Ford1288

Donator
I can't do it until after this weekend anyway, think we are going to ask to for next Friday.