• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Central Valley is DEAD.

VENOM04

The members here in the Valley are all gone or dont do anything anymore. I dont ever get on here anymore so I would like to have my account removed. Please and thank you WS.

- A Long Time Member

VENOM04

All civilians sold there cars, two transferred and are gone, 2 military got rid of there cars and that leaves me and one or two others. Havent spoken to them or done anything with then in like a year. Club here doesnt do anything.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All civilians sold there cars, two transferred and are gone, 2 military got rid of there cars and that leaves me and one or two others. Havent spoken to them or done anything with then in like a year. Club here doesnt do anything.

You need to get on there ass and help take charge while they are gone.. :) I know Joe was here about a week ago on his ship. And 2011 Shelby guy is out to sea also.. I know that is only two but, they were the back bone of the club. Others need to step in while they are gone. Something happened to us when, I deployed.. But, it will adventually get back to original status.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Get it going! I am sure those aren't the only mustangs in that area. Get out and start recruiting.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
You need to get on there ass and help take charge while they are gone.. :) I know Joe was here about a week ago on his ship. And 2011 Shelby guy is out to sea also.. I know that is only two but, they were the back bone of the club. Others need to step in while they are gone. Something happened to us when, I deployed.. But, it will adventually get back to original status.

The only thing that happened when you deployed is we actually had a good time at our events!!! \" src=

VENOM04

Im telling you guys, There is like no one around here anymore interested in doing anything. Just a bunch of ricers, thats it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Im telling you guys, There is like no one around here anymore interested in doing anything. Just a bunch of ricers, thats it.
Foxman just posted today.. Get with him and start it up again.. Joe will be back soon..