• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chris's install and banner

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey just wanted to post a couple of pics if site will let me... lol We added a new B&M Short throw shifter into Chris's car and put his banner on. Banner to longer to install than shifter. If anyone else needs help with installing a part let me know i got a garage full of tools, flat driveway, and a bbq grill. :)
008.JPG
007.JPG
001.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I know you didn't do it..:)

I could do more than what you think, but I am not gonna say I did or didn't do it! LOL
It does look freakin great!
Hey gibs I could make you a rainbow one to match your plates!

blackstallion06

Donator
Well its a top secret WA trick. Emilio you can either drag it out of Albo how we did it or talk to Chris about it... maybe he will tell you the secret. Great Color Albo really fit the car.

blackstallion06

Donator
Like I said its a WA secret.... I think Albert wants you to sweat a little. Maybe one of them will tell you.
It takes alot of patience but it could be done. Bring your car up here and Albert can make you one

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
there is no way, possible an ABE can do something like that..:) Like I said to much work to even bother. But, still looks good in a picture how does it look up close?