• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox transformation!

Foxman

well started tearing in to the fox agian
Photo0503.jpg

pulled drivetrain and added new AJE K member
Photo0510.jpg

Photo0520.jpg

Photo0518.jpg

hint hint.....
101_2652.jpg

Picked up a LS series to bolt to that fancy swap k member

and here it is all bolted up
101_2665.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Yes, the AJE K-Member with the pedestal mounts is a nice addition and very easy to install. The lincoln LS engine is an eye catcher that will throw people for a loop. Good Work.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
omg huh you put a chitty motor in your fox??? What happen to the motor you built for the car

Foxman

never built one... bought a used one but never built one...

The person that built the motor i bought used installed a girdle with out line honing and caused the bearings to fail... never even got to spray it... but have been able to part out the 5.0.. block and girdle is sold and the tremec 3550 i had sold and i was able to get enough cash to buy a Chevy 4.8l with drive by wire pedal, ECU harness everything for 400 bucks then bought a used 4l60e for 140... K member was another 400 and here i am now.. still a lot of work a head but it will all be worth it in the end!

elky406

Good work andy.Be fun to strap her down and see how far she will go.Same with steves twin turboed 5.3

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Mixed feelings about the Chevy in a Ford thing... But lookin good Andy! Keep the pics coming :)

Foxman

Added new parts to the build

Attachments

• Photo0555.jpg
    Photo0555.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Photo0553.jpg
    Photo0553.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 198

Foxman

I have worked on just about every brand of automobile...

I have learned they all are junk some how some way... So what im doing is bring the best of them together and making one bitching ass RIDE