• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Good Exhaust shops in SD?

Ledezma does a good job. took the 79 benz there after SouthBay AutoHaus (they work on mercedes-benz) recommended them cus the muffler was bad and needed replacing (was failing smog badly). wait time wasn't that bad either.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i used ledezmas several years ago when emilio recomended them to me for my fox. they did a great job and it was pretty affordable.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
also, theres a midas on mirmar road near where dynomite tuning was. they built me a 3" x-pipe from scratch that looked really good. welds were nice.

Mustang Stevo

I used Ledezma's in Chula Vista to install some Flowmasters on my Mustang as well. Nice shop, friendly people and fair price. I was in and out in less than an hour. I would recommend them.

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
Theres a shop of EL CAJON BLVD called "RPM Exhaust". Very affordable and he did my custom dual exhaust setup on my 2007 BMW and he has done my X-pipe,Flowmasters on my 2012 V6. Feel Free to contact me if looking for a good price.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
will have to look more into this. i'll be getting some cats installed as well as SLP LM1 with dumps over the next few months. i'll keep you guys updated.