• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Had to swallow my pride,.........or did I?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Well I really needed a new set of wheels. I've been driving the 4cyl coupe for 3yrs now. It served it's purpose well, but it was time for something new. I have way to many bills to have afforded a payment for a new GT, which is really what I had my heart set on.

Although I didn't get exactly what I want I am more than pleased with the purchase of my used 2013 V Sixer. This thing has almost every option available other than the navigation. It has the GT appearance package, pony package and security package. It is an automatic for us old people, but has "select shift" which is pretty freaken cool.

It has the upgraded 331 gears and the Marine I bought it from had purchased an air raid cold air intake with BAMA tuner. The absolutely is fun to drive. It sounds and acts like a V8, so I can only imagine what the GT's are like to drive.

Anyway, I got it for $19k and the Marine I bought it from paid $26k last January. It only has 8000 miles on it. I drove to Oceanside and back to El Cajon. Cruising at 80mph it was getting 22.3mpg. Not too bad if you ask me. :)

Only mods I may do later are lowering springs and a different set of wheels.

Here are some pics.