• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

im at a loss

LaughingGT

finaly got the throttle body installed now im poping all kinds of codes miss fireing on 3 and 5 cam position wrong im just so damn frusterated i just dont know what to do anymore. im thinking i just need a new tune bc its a bigger throttle body but i cant afford a dyno tune or a regular tune right now any advice guys

Thank,
LaughingGT

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
If you changed the throttle body, you will need a new tune or find someone with the same setup and use their tune.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
The reg aftermarket for s197 you wont need a tune. If you went with a larger TB like a single blade or GT500 or ported yours you will need a retune. Talk to Jon he runs a gt500 TB on his vert

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Northern country. He was N/A too. If he didnt erase his tune when he s/c you should be able to use his. The only thing he has diffrent than you is motion deletes. Well in any case
buying those would be cheaper if you run his tune and they are a easy install

LaughingGT

well shes tuned and running great now i dident ask for dyno numbers dident realy care to lol just wanted here running right dante thank you so much for the help he also said that it looks like the powerstearing is leaking not my motor