• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

INSTALLING NEW TINT NEED OPINIONS!!!!

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
alright so i had 30 all the way around on my car now im wanting to get a different look should i do all around 5% or should i do 20% on the front windows and 5% on the quarter windows and the rear window i cant decide so i need other stang nuts opinions :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
thats a tuff one.. California suxs for Window tinting.. I personally like 5 % quarter and back and 20% side...

05ms.stang

Donator
Im just not totally sure i did tge 20 last night but its a blue tint thats a 20 dark but ill c when its all done

crossbreedgt

Haha I had this same prob when I lived in Coronado.
I had 20% all around and it wasn't enough.. So I had 5% on the front and absolutely loved it. Just make sure you roll your windows down as much as you can when you're in the car.. San Diego PD gave a ticket faster than anything and I had to remove my tint :(

05ms.stang

Donator
well the stuff i found is the vinyl stuff so i can remove it if i get a ticket an put it back on without having to rebuy any tint im goin green lmfao (me going green would require not driving a v8 like a axe woman)

05ms.stang

Donator
i know right thats exactly what i thought the only problem with the 20% is that it looks like it kinda has a blue tint from the inside that kinda bugs me cause i dont really like blue when you look at it from the outside it looks pretty freakin sweet my friend is jealous now cause my tint is darker lol but their car is prettier due to the fact that mine has some minor cosmo damage thanks to ppl hitting my car with crap :(