• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

invite to join san diego/high desert chapter for a big car show in adalanto ca

98RedRacerGT

This is a invite from the high desert chapter to join us and the san diego chapter to attend a big car show going on in adalanto ca. We have three members registered in the car show and more expected to register. Were gonna all meet up and cruise together to the show and have lots of fun and enjoy the cars and what else the show brings.let me know if you guys are able to work anything out and ill keep you updated with the meet up spot and time to cruise to the show. Here is the flyer! You can register day of for $25IMG_27946112511365.jpeg

98RedRacerGT

This is a invite from the high desert chapter to join us and the san diego chapter to attend a big car show going on in adalanto ca. We have three members registered in the car show and more expected to register. Were gonna all meet up and cruise together to the show and have lots of fun and enjoy the cars and what else the show brings.let me know if you guys are able to work anything out and ill keep you updated with the meet up spot and time to cruise to the show. HerIMG_27946112511365.jpeg e is the flyer! You can register day of for $25

98RedRacerGT

This is a invite from the high desert chapter to join us and the san diego chapter to attend a big car show going on in adalanto ca. We have three members registered in the car show and more expected to register. Were gonna all meet up and cruise together to the show and have lots of fun and enjoy the cars and what else the show brings.let me know if you guys are able to work anything out and ill keep you updated with the meet up spot and time to cruise to the show. Here is the flyer! You can register day of for $25IMG_27946112511365.jpeg

98RedRacerGT

Oh...my bad im sorry just trying to get the word out :)