• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Iphone and Android Apps Coming Soon

Do you want a Phone App added to our Website?

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
appstore.png
android.png
All, I am working at getting an app for our forums.​
youtube.png
Stang by​

Didn't we do this before? I paid for Tapatalk and now it is useless. I vote no on the grounds that it'll probably be useless in two months when you get a whim to change the site again....lol could use the cash for purchasing apps for short term use for something else.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Didn't we do this before? I paid for Tapatalk and now it is useless. I vote no on the grounds that it'll probably be useless in two months when you get a whim to change the site again....lol could use the cash for purchasing apps for short term use for something else.

How is Tapatalk useless? I use it for 100's of sites.. The question is do you want it again? Sounds like a no to me.. :)

Now your other question about changing the site.. It was coming already but, on this post BAD NEWS BAD NEWS and with the pressure of our existing hosting company not conforming to our needs and the vb new changes it was done on the whim...:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Soji see if you can download for free Forum Runner for iphone

In the Android Market Forum Runner Lite is free I will be updating the site soon...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, Everyone we are now on Forum Runner App you can download the application from Android Market and Iphone users can also download it from there market.
Right now on the Android Market it is free App and works great..

Tapatalk is not that far behind I will be installing them in a week or so..