• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 14, 2012] Barona 1/8 Mile Drag Strip (Lakeside, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
logo.gif

START THE YEAR OFF RIGHT! RENEGADE RACE #1 and TEST and TUNE

BARONA RENEGADE GAMBLER SERIES RACE #1
$20 entry, $20 buybacks
2 CLASSES: ELECTRONICS and NON-ELECTRONICS
FIRST OR SECOND ROUND BUYBACKS

OTHER SCHEDULED RACES:
$20 GAMBLER
RUN FOR THE MONEY $10 entry, closest to dial-in without going red or under WINS
$1 NOVICE GAMBLER

ALL CARS WELCOME!!!! TEST & TUNE LANES OPEN ALL DAY!!

SPECTATORS $10, YOUTH $5, UNDER 10 FREE!!!
RACERS $40 (includes Tech card and gate)

GATES OPEN at 8 am, TECH open at 9 am
FIRST CAR DOWN THE TRACK AT 10 am

MORE INFO COMING SOON...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
This is going to be a track year.. We are going to represent at all 8 events with the Race Car...

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
HELL YA. I'm ready for this year and excited bc I know we are going to kick some ass. I have a gopro that I'm going to mount inside the car on the roll cage to track everything that is going on in the car to stay consistant. It should be a great tool to help us see what the car and I are doing right or wrong. Plus we can't lose bc we have one of the best crew chiefs on this planet.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
HELL YA. I'm ready for this year and excited bc I know we are going to kick some ass. I have a gopro that I'm going to mount inside the car on the roll cage to track everything that is going on in the car to stay consistant. It should be a great tool to help us see what the car and I are doing right or wrong. Plus we can't lose bc we have one of the best crew chiefs on this planet.

wait up young jedi, you have to make events first..:) Let this old dog teach you some tricks first...:) we did move the next meeting closer to you...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I look forward to seeing the car get out on the track for a race series. The entire club has busting their behinds for the past three years getting this car track ready.
1. The car has been tested and is now ready to perform.
2. RPMM has scheduled a tuning date for next week.
3. We have a young driver that has learned the procedures and is ready to perform.

Although we still need a few more modifications to make the car consistant, it's time to break the ice and have some FUN!!!!

luckychance

man i wish i had known about this earlier...changed my schedule around so i should have more weekends available now for barona

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Early Meetup for Barona Drags
For those that want to meet before the race track, we'll be having breakfast at Dennys on Mollison, just North of I-8.

Plan is to meet up at 7:30 am, have breakfast and then leave for the track around 8am. Track opens at 8am and first race is at 10am. We should be there in plenty of time!!!! See you there!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Early Meetup for Barona Drags
For those that want to meet before the race track, we'll be having breakfast at Dennys on Mollison, just North of I-8.

Plan is to meet up at 7:30 am, have breakfast and then leave for the track around 8am. Track opens at 8am and first race is at 10am. We should be there in plenty of time!!!! See you there!!!

I'm hoping to join u guys for breakfast but i need to talk to Lindsey first. Its kinda out of my way but i would like to have breakfast with u guys in the morning. ill let u know Todd.