• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 14, 2011] Mustangs northwest round up (Bellevue, WA)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If we can get enough people to go to this I will go.

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
I really really want to go to this!! i have read all the info from the main web page (link for it up above) and ill be there for the 17th of Julys car show!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The Whidbey chapter will be meeting at the old Ford dealership in Oak Harbor about 0500-0530 then we will meet up with the Sea-Tac and Bremerton chapter somewhere down there. Proteus I probably already asked this but where are you located?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I just found out I have duty on the weekend of the 14th. I will be going up on the 14th to see whats happening though

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Aren't you guys in a duty section? I know all my duty days til the end of the year so I have no suprises. I have duty for that MAKE a WISH at Griots but I'm going to talk to my section leader to see if me and Zack can call in the morning of so we can make it. Anyway that sux Phil, any of the other guys going out on the 17th?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Soji is out that way. If you know a good spot we can meet up post an address then we can see about the time.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
yeah i met soji thats how i ended up here saw your car there too but only he was around..depends on how many cars there is to where we could meet and what freeway you want to take either i-5 or 167 let me know i can find a spot would be cool to roll with the group..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sounds good bro. There should be a few of us rolling from here.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
figure if we hit 167 the old walmart buy the auburn super mall would be a good meeting place anyone up for that?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
So far there is going to be 7 of us comming from Whidbey.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
well just a lone me here provided i get my car back in time i got some airbrushing done on mine should be back on thursday or friday