• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 30, 2011] 1st annual Whidbey Island BBQ (Oak Harbor, Wa)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The Whidbey Island chapter will be hosting our 1st annual BBQ and would
like to invite the Bremerton and Sea-Tac chapters. The BBQ will take
place on Saturday July 30th. Start time will be at 1000. Location will
be at Ft Nugent Park in Oak Harbor. We are trying to get a head count of who is coming to this so
please RSVP. Also if you have any outdoor games feel free to bring them (basketball, football, volleyball, corn hole Ben, etc....) We will need a BBQ'er, table's, chair's ( I have 1 table and about 15 chairs) so bring what you can thanks. If you can help out with making some side's PM me and we will get you what you need to make it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Location updated! Make sure you RSVP that is the count we are going to use to buy the food.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Albert I think I will be on leave heading back to MO at this time. I will talk to my chapter and see if they want to plan somehtig to attend. I fyou need it I have chairs, a pop up,
and a few games like b-mitten ect.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil if you have someone bring them then we will use them. Thanks. Man that sux your gonna be gone. We cant have it any later due to weather and chiefs initiation (hopefully we have a couple out here) in August.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well I had talked about doing it earlier as a WA chapters event in July. I would supply grill and meat.... just needed people to attend.
I may still have a bbq on the 8th out at the track.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Whidbey Island chapter is hosting this we just need club members to attend. We have been doing car washes and yard work to raise money for this. This will be an annual event here.

If you are going to have something on the 8th you can post it and who ever wants to go can. I am not sure if I will be able to make it though.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am looking for a couple volunteer's to head up this event. Is anyone interested?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
I have to see if i work that weekend but should be able to get it off unless something bad happens....Count me as 3...

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ok so i found out i was able to attend but thinking about coming up the night before (2 1/2 hour drive) anyone know of any good motels/hotels close by?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We have a couple motels here but not sure how they are. I haven't had to stay in one. Are you military? If so then you could stay on base. How many are comming with you? You might even be able to stay with one of us out here.

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
yeah the navy lodge is usually around $45-$60 theres the coachman inn which is really nice and i think it was somewhere around $40-$50 and they do military discount if ur military

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm in bremerton til Thurs maybe one of the guys out here can call to get you some prices.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Going to go buy the food. By the looks of it there is only a few that RSVP'd so thats what I am going off of. ProteusGodz let me know when you get into town, my number is 719-214-1824.