• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June 2011 SC Chapter meeting

mustangtim

South Carolina
We are having our June meeting on the 4th at Quaker Steak & Lube from 5:00 until. We will be there for a while, so anyone that has to work should still be able to drop by. The address is 10 Chrome Drive, Greenville SC 29615.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I am sooo looking forward to this meet. Hopefully all the advertising will bring in more people interested in joining.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I am sooo looking forward to this meet. Hopefully all the advertising will bring in more people interested in joining.

mustangtim

South Carolina

Yea me too, I passed out a bunch of flyers today at the car show. I think if we get the word out we will get more people. We have herd from two people from another local site this week wanting info on the club & interested in joining! I hope to see a good turn out for the June meeting!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Ill be taking pics this meeting and posting them up. Thanks For The hard work of Tim and Ami. Ami.is.printing out flyers and club cards and even making labels on pens to get our name out. I can think of 3 or 4 ws card that have sold with The banners still on The windshield. One of them is.intersted in joining. Just gotta track track down The 2010 grabber blue turbo gt that is in easley still and The 2009 gabber Orange gt that is in Duncan/lyman. Things are looking up. Especially wings Tim and Ami can access The sight on The run now. Both have smart Phones now!

97tisatoy

I will try to be there as soon as ,I get off of work,I usually have to work till 7pm on Saturdays ? don't know yet they have not posted that schedule yet! I'll let You know ! have a Great week Everyone !!!

mustangtim

South Carolina
Sounds good Rick, I know we will still be there when you get off of work. That's the good thing about our meetings, nobody is ever in a hurry to leave. We all like to like to hang out for a while. See you then.

bonesgt

I'm going to try and make it out there this month. My decals for teh Rally will be here Thursday, and I plan to put them on Saturday, so we will see how things go.

97tisatoy

I Thought that ,I was going to get off of work in time to come over,But Wally world was swamped this evening ! I guess that all of our customer's somehow knew that i was wanting to go to the meeting!!,I apologize for not showing up but,Maybe next month keep Me informed on what is going on ! OK?,Everyone Have a Great Weekend

GlassGT

Sorry I didn't make it out toinght. I had a horrible migraine. Please keep me posted and hopefully I can make it out to the July meeting or any local car shows coming up so I can meet some of you.

bonesgt

Really hate I didn't make it out there yesterday, but after being out in teh heat most of the day, all I wanted to do was chill out here at home. But I did get some things done to the Rattle Trap..hehehe

Oh yea..HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Tim!!!

251696_1891760172720_1202988316_31904684_274261_n.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
No problem Rick, we will definately keep you informed. I understand about working on saturdays, I work about every saturday too!

mustangtim

South Carolina
Bones, you got that Mustang looking good! Thanks for the happy birthday. The good thing about the meetings are there is always another one next month.