• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 12, 2012] Remember The Fallen Car Show (Victorville CA) (Victorville, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, its that time again... This is the best event ever...

More info and flyer coming soon...

May 12th 8:30am-1:00pm Time may change but date is set

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I see that Danny. Scratch that its the 12th just verified. Thanks
They forgot to switch the dates on the meetings minutes lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Going to try to go up Friday like last year. It was a good ole time. Hangout and have some fun before the show day.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
This is my favorite event of the year. We get a road trip up to Victorville, a Friday night get together with the Victorville crowd, an outstanding car show for an outstanding cause and a great BBQ with our club members.

Come join us this year, you will see what all the hype is about.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Looking forward to it. so far I have two classes for mustangs a mustang class and a signature mustang class for shelby saleen and roush.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Alright, my registration is going in the mail in the morning.

I reserved a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Victorville. Its right off the 15. Todd and I stayed there for the first Remember The Fallen show. It is $92/night on Priceline.com The hotel we stayed in last year, Courtyard Marriot is $109/night right now. The Hilton is 8 miles north of where we stayed last year, so its closer to the show location. Here's the link to the Hilton Garden Inn: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/e...2BxW!-933035885!1331102315977&ctyhocn=VCVGIGI
I'm planning on going up Friday and coming back Sunday.

Jared, if you still want, I could split the room with you.

Red

I think I'm going to have to cancel on this guys. I'm trying to catch up on some bills and I need to build up my savings a bit.