• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May Meeting

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
We will be meeting at QS&L sat. May 7th @ 4:30. For those that have to work. Feel free to come when you get off. We stayed till after 7 and was there before 4. Hopefully well have more and more start coming.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I cant wait for the may meeting! There is plenty of room inside for the meeting & plenty of parking for all of our Mustangs. We have never had any trouble there with the police messing with us for no reason either!

mustangtim

South Carolina
The address for Quaker Steak & Lube is 10 chrome drive Greenville SC 29615. I hope to see everyone there! If you have any questions pm me or Bryan or post them up here.

Colt Jones

i just joined so im kind of new to this so i just come to quaker steak at 4.30..where will yaw be parked exactly..and where should i park

mustangtim

South Carolina
i just joined so im kind of new to this so i just come to quaker steak at 4.30..where will yaw be parked exactly..and where should i park

Yea come to QS&L at 4:30, and you will see where we are parked at, pobaly at the top of the parking lot. We get there early & set up, so you will see me(Tim) & atlblue98gt(Bryan) already there by 4:30. We just get everyone to park together.

mustangtim

South Carolina
and what does these meetings consist of

We get together, eat, hang out, talk about the club & plan future events. We will also plan the date, place & time of the next meeting. We are doing a major restart to the SC Chapter so we have not got a regular meeting place. We talk to members & plan things as a group!

mustangtim

South Carolina
I Wiil Definitely be There But,I Don't get off of work untill 5pm Saturday !! See You All there ! Have a Great Week!!!

Im glad you will be able to make it Rick. We will be there for a while, so we will definately be there when you get off work.

97tisatoy

I Hope that Everyone is Having a Truely Blessed Week so Far this Week,Before We Know it the Weekend will Be Here Again , I Am Looking Forward to The Meeting on Saturday @ Quaker Steak and,Lube !!! Everyone Have a Blessed Week and,Be Carefull !!! See Ya On Saturday !!!

97tisatoy

I am sorry that ,I did not make it But,I Had a Very Good Friend that Passed away that,I had Known for Many Years and,Needed to Pay My respects

mustangtim

South Carolina
I am sorry that ,I did not make it But,I Had a Very Good Friend that Passed away that,I had Known for Many Years and,Needed to Pay My respects

I hate you could not make it Rick, but we definately understand. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your friends family.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Ive think weve decided to have our future meetings at QS&L. That is if everyong agrees. Im gonna talk to the manager this week about a discount if we continue to meet there and have more and more every month. I know another club that gets 15% off to have there meetings there. So well see.