• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang parade in Woodburn OR.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
So we just got our spot to meet in our emails so far everyone is in the same location so no changes needed. Meet time is 8:30 im thinking maybe we should leave here by 6 at the latest just to give us a bit of extra time just in case we need to stop for gas bathroom and for food. We also need to come up with a meeting place for the actual drive down. April 12th here we come and time to take the record of most mustangs in a parade back from Canada and to the USA where it belongs!!!!

badsheep5.0

I will be there I don't know where you meeting I live in Vancouver
9u4uvuju.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/1663/pg2f.jpg

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
You have a different rgp than us.. we are french prairie you should see if you can switch

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
Switching RGP is able to be done instructions are on ur email!! I know if a meeting spot is too full they will redirect everyone, lets hope the drag strip doesnt flood again!

Last edited:

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Incase anyone wants to join us, we will be leaving federal way at 530am Saturday morning, hoping to hit woodburn by 8 or 830am. Excited for a mustang filled drive down!