• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My front susp build list

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
just want to see what u guys think about what im going to get for the front suspension on my 02 GT.
update
AJE K member
AJE solid motor mounts
AJE A arms
AJE coil overs
STEEDA bumpsteer kit
STEEDA sway bar
new oil pan gasket x2
Canton Louver Windage tray

what u guys think? this will finish off my entire supension for my stang.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Im surprised u guys have no opinions or options on what i chose. Im trying to keep it well rounded bc i still cant make up my minde whether i want drag or road race. I think this is the best of all worlds.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Either way, you want to lighten up the front of the car and switch to adjustable plates. That's why your choices are GREAT!!!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
This is most def a job ill need Todd's help with. wont have a date until all the parts arrive which wont be for a couple weeks. want to get it set up for the 1/4 track in august. Ill have some drags radials to go with my set up as well :)

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, those are really great parts that you are getting. I would be really happy to help you with that anyway I could.

northerncountry

I am running the Eibach pro kit (springs & sway bars) with bilstien shocks/struts and MM caster/camber plates with a Fays 2 Watts link out back with solid lower control arms. I auto cross and take it to big tracks ( willowsprings and Chuckwalla)

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I am running the Eibach pro kit (springs & sway bars) with bilstien shocks/struts and MM caster/camber plates with a Fays 2 Watts link out back with solid lower control arms. I auto cross and take it to big tracks ( willowsprings and Chuckwalla)
where did u get your solid lowers?