• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEED A TUNER FOR 05 GT

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
i need to tune my car and dont exactly feel like spending 300 bucks on a tuner ill only use every once in awhile when i could spend that 300 on other parts so if anyone can help me out that would be great car is just running weird

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sorry not understanding? Your car running weird, what exactly is it doing? Do you need to borrow a tuner to see if you have any fault codes? Once you buy a tuner, you can only use it on one vehicle.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What is it doing? Is it hesitating, sputtering, making noises, check engine light on? Like Wickedstangs said, a tuner can give you a fault code reading, but it can only tune the car it is set to, it will not tune for any other car.

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
When i start it something doesnt sound right the check engine light was on but went off like a week ago n hasnt came back on maybe its just me hilucinating but i just dont think it sounds right an it only does it when i first start it up or it cools off completely