• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

need new block or full out engine around feb

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
hey guys im gonna need a new motor for my 05 gt around february when i get taxes.... the valves on my block got really messed up and i know the motor is gonna blow and it would cost more the have it over hauled than to just get a new block or engine all together my car is a 2005 mustang gt with a 4.6l v8 5 speed manual so if anyone is selling a motor around february let me know please gonna have taxes by then

thx guys

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
hey guys im gonna need a new motor for my 05 gt around february when i get taxes.... the valves on my block got really messed up and i know the motor is gonna blow and it would cost more the have it over hauled than to just get a new block or engine all together my car is a 2005 mustang gt with a 4.6l v8 5 speed manual so if anyone is selling a motor around february let me know please gonna have taxes by then

thx guys
Hit up Gmantheman. He's has his wrecked Stang here at my house. He's parting it out. He pulled the.cams. So it will need timed again no doubt. But it ran good and has less then 100000 miles.

Sent from my DROIDX

05ms.stang

Donator
alright cool what year is it cause i wanna stick with the 05 gt n stuffs unless i can find a motor that doesnt have the ignition coils cuz if i can ill love life i hate the stupid ignition coils, i found just about all gts have them its really annoying trying to work on that stuff lol

05ms.stang

Donator
i would but the ex is buying it for a daily so im just prob gonna drop an original in there

Sick06Stang

alright cool what year is it cause i wanna stick with the 05 gt n stuffs unless i can find a motor that doesnt have the ignition coils cuz if i can ill love life i hate the stupid ignition coils, i found just about all gts have them its really annoying trying to work on that stuff lol
I'm pretty sure its a 06. I'd have to get off my ass and go outside and look at the door tag to be a 100%

Sent from my DROIDX

Sick06Stang

Correction. It is a 05. Buy it! Lol. Ill let him know and have him check this thread.

Sent from my DROIDX

05ms.stang

Donator
lol ill take ur word on that i might see if i can just upgrade the cams n headers while im at it just to give it a new kinda sound lol