• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New chapter

B

blue2010

We are opening a new chapter in Tulsa Oklahoma, due to the distance we have decided to open a second chapter in Tulsa. We are rapidly growing with members all across the state. We already have the Tulsa chapter pres and vp. And they have a couple of members with a fast pace growing.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Very nice, congrats to the entire Oklahoma Group. We are split into several groups in California and Washington as well.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sounds good, need you guys to start logging in and posting.. Like to see the cars and meet the members...

TtownMach1

How's it going everyone? Speaking on behalf of the Tulsa members, we appreciate the opportunity to start this chapter. Looking forward to meeting some of the OKC guys Thursday. I've heard nothing but good things from Mitchell.

Here are some pictures from the Mid America Meet a couple weeks ago. :BigGrin:

-Everett

Attachments

• IMG_7152 (2).jpg
    IMG_7152 (2).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 124
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8763 (2).jpg
    IMG_8763 (2).jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 119

Tanner Matherly

Thanks for the welcoming! I will post pics of my 2006 GT when I get on my computer I'm doing this all on my phone and it's a bit confusing! I'm looking forward as well to meeting the Okc group on Thursday! Me and Everett will have everything moving smoothly! Already growing!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Very nice TtownMach and Tanner. Good to see you guys heading this up and getting it going in the right direction.