• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Meats

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Got me some new meats for the red sled. not the biggest but they sure as hell are better then the oem 245 goodyear RSA's these are 275 all around should hook up mo betta. and apprantly on the charger forums these are zbest to get with out going drag. they compared them to the nitto's, pirelli, and bfgoodrich tires in the 20" rim size

http://www.reifen.com/tire/search.d...=true&reinforced=0&tireTypes=PS,OS&nextStep=6

Attachments

• Ultrac_SUV_Sessanta.jpg
    Ultrac_SUV_Sessanta.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 328

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
well duh thats why you send me flowers haha

well you get 2 gallons per order it was w/ shipping 119$

the charger guys live by this guys products. he makes gas additive(which i would have but they cant ship overseas) coolant additive. they make all kinds of oils for your different needs i.e. hi rev, mpg, long drives, short drives etc. and the oil is good for 10k miles

versus my oem mobil 1 0w40 oil which is good for 3k and also cost a ridiculous 8 euros per liter and my car takes a little over 6 liters! 8 euros is like 13.50$!!!!!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
James you know you have the same car sickness as me if not worse haha!

Mach1Marauder

sexy what is wrong with it and why are the headers so dirty?

Not a thing wrong with it. It only has 22K miles. The owner is making it into a drag car. It's being stripped down to the bare body and shipping it off next week to the chassis guy for cage and suspension. Proline is building him a 500ci++++ engine and he's gonna put two little ol 88mm turbos on it.

One kid spilled power steering fluid I think, with the stainless patina and my little camera make it look funny.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wow nice set up he is getting. what is he doing with the stock engine?