• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New member from Cullman Alabama

Drkhrse80

What's up fellow stangers? Just wanted to let all the S197 owners from Alabama know about my Facebook group ,Alabama S197 Mustangs.Search it an join us.Invite and add any friends you have that drive the 05 and up pony sixxers included we don't discriminate.We want every damn S197 in the state in our group.So put the word out!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
What's up fellow stangers? Just wanted to let all the S197 owners from Alabama know about my Facebook group ,Alabama S197 Mustangs.Search it an join us.Invite and add any friends you have that drive the 05 and up pony sixxers included we don't discriminate.We want every damn S197 in the state in our group.So put the word out!
we don't discriminate either... Just join us and why worry about the rest..:) Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club since 1998 which other club can say that not Alabama S197 Mustangs...lol

Drkhrse80

As do you. There was nothing respectful about your reply.I was not spamming or trying to promote anything commercial and quite a few of my Facebook group members joined the Central Alabama chapter of wicked stangs last night thanks to me.So you may wanna rethink your uppity California attitude.Feel free to ban me.I'm not going to sit back and try to let someone put me down or put what I post down.BTW the Alabama guys....much nicer people than you.Good day sir.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Drkhrse80 said:
Just wanted to let all the S197 owners from Alabama know about my Facebook group
If that is not promoting than, I don't know what promoting is... Hope you enjoy your stay. No need in getting upset.

Drkhrse80

We are not a club (although that may change after this incident)we are just a bunch of people with mustangs who wanted to have a local source for part swapping and brain picking and such.As you well know the parts don't interchange on every single year mustang hence the s197 part.I'm not trying to run a business nor take members from you.If anything I thought this would be welcomed as it could only serve to build your member base.Maybe you should add "do not tell people about facebook pages" to your rules.Please take down my post and remove me.I'll not cause any more grief here.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the club Drkhrse80. I hope you stick around just like your Facebook group there is alot of good information to exchange with members of our club. Please dont let one person speak for all of us. The Cali chapters are really a great group of people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
++