• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New News!

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
Hello Virginia WickedStangs! As the new president for the Virginia Chapter, I just wanted to put out a few updates for those who may check our threads here.

Currently we are in need of a Vice President, so if you are interested, please contact me. I am anticipating having a Chapter meeting in August, since we have not done so in quite some time. Please check back for the time and location as that has not yet been determined.

For those interested, the Virginia Fall Classic Car Show at Newport News Park will be held the weekend before Halloween, the 24th, 25th, and 26th. Their pre-registration forms are online already if you would like the perks of pre-registering. Forms are due no later than October 1st.
This is a three-day event...(Friday night is a cruise-in and trunk-or-treat at Ferguson Enterprises off of Jefferson Avenue. $10 person, dinner included from Outback Steakhouse. Saturday is $20 for your first vehicle, plus $10 for any after. Sunday is approximately a 90 minute cruise around the area for $10 per car.) All of the details are on their website: http://www.vafallclassic.org.
If you are interested in possibly meeting up with others from our group to arrive together, please be sure you contact me or take a stop by our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/wickedstangsva/ and join the event under our events tab so we don't leave anyone behind by accident.

In the next few months we will be putting together a Pony Run. The details are not 100% worked out, so make sure you check back here as well as our Facebook page every couple of weeks for updates. We are thinking of making a drive up through Surry, taking the Jamestown Ferry, and then driving down Colonial Parkway to Yorktown Beach for a meet and greet. If you have any ideas please feel free to voice them! This event will be discussed further at our meeting in August.

If there are any other car shows or events that you know of, please tell the rest of the group! This is the prime time for getting ourselves out there to enjoy our cars, friends, and the summer weather!

For those who have questions or anything of the sort, either PM me here, find me on Facebook (Lauren Elmore), or e-mail me at wickedred05@yahoo.com

Stay Safe, WickedStangs!