• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW S197 TAIL LIGHTS!!!

Xx06RetroGTxX

Camp Pendleton, CA
Donator
Saw this SICK tail lights.. This site says its awaiting DOT but i think you can get them from cervini already for same price.. think im gonna go with this in the future.. wish it were all 6 bulbs instead of just 4... Click here

Xx06RetroGTxX

Camp Pendleton, CA
Donator
would love to see someone who has a shelby gt500 customize it to look just like the old ones.. ie. these tail lights.. the headlight idea in my other thread.. and the cervini bumper kit with side window and quarter panel scoops.. think that would make for a well respected mustang.. i would feel wrong doin it wit a gt tho

GhostRider

would love to see someone who has a shelby gt500 customize it to look just like the old ones.. ie. these tail lights.. the headlight idea in my other thread.. and the cervini bumper kit with side window and quarter panel scoops.. think that would make for a well respected mustang.. i would feel wrong doin it wit a gt tho

I'm telling you, that front bumper headlight idea... You gotta look at the Chip Foose GT it has what your talking about!

Xx06RetroGTxX

Camp Pendleton, CA
Donator
I'm telling you, that front bumper headlight idea... You gotta look at the Chip Foose GT it has what your talking about!

Yea i have looked at those they arent really what i have in mind.. the stock buckets have the little 3-tier thing in them that i like because they look like the old mustang buckets.. honestly im not a huge fan of the foose headlights.. especially for the price i would have to pay out.. and doin it the way i want to it will set the headlights deeper than those are which is something else i like