• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 3, 2012] Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip (Lakeside, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The Wickedstangs Race Car will be participating in the Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip this season. C'mon out and support the club as we debut the club's racecar in its first competitive event.

2K7GTCS

The club race car may still be out of commission, but a few of us are planning to head out to the track and run our street cars. This will be the first time running mine since August. Hopefully we'll have good weather, as I'm aiming for a new personal best.

I'm curious how the car will perform with the extra 40rwtq from Greg's (CCC Motorsports) custom dyno tune. Of course, I'm not convinced, as some of that might be due to the high stall convertor? We shall see...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Come on out and join us. This will be a great day of racing and WickedStangs Family. I will be racing and hopefully a few of us will put down a personal best. If you're not racing, still come out and have some fun!!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I will be there sat only if i don't have to work which i really hope is not the case since i want to set a new personal best with my Nitto drags and my new rear end. going to be playing with the rpms alot probably starting a 4k and may end up pushing her to 5k. really really want mid 8's and 1.8 60fts.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I will not be working on sat which i was afraid i was going too but nope im free. So ill be there sat and ill probably be there early to tech. See u guys sat morning.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I pulled the front sway bar, put on the skinnies and the slicks are headed for the back seat!!! I just need to adjust the exhaust off the frame and I'll be ready to go.

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
Well i am not sure where people live but i am down to caravan if we can agree on a meeting spot and time. Somewhere in the middle i guess. I would be coming from coronado.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Today when I got home I took off the sway bar, k member brace and the strut tower brace. I put my go-pro in my car today so hopefully I remember to turn in on this time lol.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm going to go to the Denny's on Mollison in El Cajon, right off Hwy 8/Mollison Ave exit, for breakfast before heading up to Barona. I'll be at the Denny's around 7am.

2K7GTCS

I'll meet you at Denny's.
Might be a bit too hot still to see any real improvement, but I could use the seat time to practice my launch. To anyone who thinks that with an automatic transmission, all you have to do is just mash the gas and hold on, well, no...

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I'll meet you at Denny's.
Might be a bit too hot still to see any real improvement, but I could use the seat time to practice my launch. To anyone who thinks that with an automatic transmission, all you have to do is just mash the gas and hold on, well, no...
LIES :)