• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ok so everyone knows me and Emilio had a little side bet going............

yosemiddysam

Donator
All I wanna know is where are the pictures?????? Seeing how I seen your car driving today with no sticker I think the week should start on Monday!!!!! Yep that makes you have it on during the show but oh well..........A deal was a deal!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
One little hiccup today.. Had to wash and unload the RaceCar.. Next was I had to wash my car.. Then, I drove to Romona to give the winner his winnings, then and I went to your house to have a beer and then I was at the hospital getting Vanessa x-rays.. I will get the pics up soon.. :)

I deal is a deal..

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ok well I guess I can let ya slide one day just cause your girl had to get x-rays. Family always takes precedence in my book. BUt just for that I want a permanent addition to your sig that says the same thing!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
ya she is fine.. She smashed her fingers on the car door. Everything is good nothing broke..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
well glad she is fine. Now pony up on that bet E.

Wish I could have been there, but sounds like a good time was had by all.

Good race between you two. Emilio, you have more in that car. You will get him.......maybe.

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
damn glad ur daughter is alright... ive done that a couple times.... as for da race :) told ya yose would win :)

yosemiddysam

Donator
Damn do I love that picture.....ya know they say a picture is worth a thousand words........That one is priceless! It does look photo chopped though.

Mach1Marauder

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

How long does it have to be on there and how many GTGs or meeting does he have to drive the car?