• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Puyallup Sonic?

Dassar

Hello there, new to the forums obviously. I was just trying to find out if guys are still meeting up at the sonic off meridian. I know for awhile there the superior stang and lsx nation guys were meeting there on fridays. Since superior stangs died, figured i'd ask here!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there, new to the forums obviously. I was just trying to find out if guys are still meeting up at the sonic off meridian. I know for awhile there the superior stang and lsx nation guys were meeting there on fridays. Since superior stangs died, figured i'd ask here!

someone should chime in soon...

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Hi, no we have not been meeting up there, but could always start :) we r trying to a short cruise this sunday, meeting at 9am, costco parking lot, federal way. If u come look for my yellow beast:)

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
We never really met up there on a regular basis ive been up there when it was at the krispy kreme but not since and if anyone was up there with our banner on I dont know who that could of been.. but yes this sunday we are trying to get a cruise going so if you want to join in we would love to have ya come along and bring more stangs too..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Dassar

We never really met up there on a regular basis ive been up there when it was at the krispy kreme but not since and if anyone was up there with our banner on I dont know who that could of been.. but yes this sunday we are trying to get a cruise going so if you want to join in we would love to have ya come along and bring more stangs too..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Well, like i said it was the Superior Stang guys so I don't remember if any of them were rocking your banner. I was thinking maybe some of them made it over here since the SS website went down. I'd like to take part in the cruise, unfortunately I'm having some issues with my bullitt. Last time I went to sonic the tuner from TMS was there so I was hoping to talk to him about it. Once I get this ironed out I'd definitely be down for a cruise.