• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rally Appalachia is coming to Greenville, SC!!!! July 20th

bonesgt

Yes that's right upstate peeps, Seem Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce could get their stuff together, so the Rally has shifted to Greenville. So if any of ya'll are still in town (and not at Mustangweek) on Wed. July 20th come out to Hooters on Laurens Rd that evening and meet the other 79 or so teams and check out some of the cool rides that will be in town that evening.

*****PLUS Hooters will be donate 10% of all sales that night to our charity..The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. *****

So come on out, check out the rides, meet some out of towners, eat some great food, help a goo dcharity and see the Hooters Gilrs...hehehe

mustangtim

South Carolina
That's cool, if I was going to be in town I would definately check that out. I am going down to MustangWeek on tuesday the 19th. I will spread the word.

crossbreedgt

If anyone goes to this event please let me kno! I have a girl out there that I haven't seen in forever that lives in that town