• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ramona Car Show. 2/20/10

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
8 Wickedstangs members represented WS at today's wet show benefiting the Ramona pop warner foolball Here are some pictures.

PICT5765.jpg

PICT5767.jpg

PICT5768.jpg

PICT5769.jpg

PICT5770.jpg

PICT5771.jpg

PICT5772.jpg

PICT5775.jpg

RamonaCarShow1.jpg

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ya we didnt want to either we almost didnt go but we dropped the tonneau off at my house n went it was for a good thing though i meant the kids got alot of money for football so it was all in good n barbie got a trophy

Barbie

I had a lot of fun today, despite the cold and wet! Plus I got the first of hopefully many trophies with this car :)

Maverick

Man I heard about this one - Wet and all, Yolanda was beating me up thru the phone cause I wasn't able to be there. No, she didn't do that, much .... but i wish I was.

Congrats Barbie

M

Mustangcwo

Congrats to the President for missing an event that was designed to promote MVTW. Hopefully he will give the fliers to someone that is not all talk and no show...or is that no go????

DevilDucky

I just wanted to say it was nice meeting and hanging out with you all yesterday. It was a lot of fun running back and forth to scramble to open and close the hoods lol. That and deciding which one of us was jinxing us wiping down the cars.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Congrats on your trophie Barbie! What place did you take? I am unable to see the photos on this computer? (gov comp)