• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ramona High Car Show

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Feb 20 there will be a car show at Ramona High school to benefit Ramona youth Pop Warner sports. The SVT of San Diego will be there. I believe there will be awards and prizes, good food and most important ... Kids. Fire Dept will be attending, CHP will have a display & possibly their "beer goggles". Several other clubs have been invited as well. Lets make this a huge turnout to show support for the kids.

Ramona High School Map

MEETING LOCATION: We will meet at the Park and Ride lot off the 67. The address is 11575 Woodside Ave, Lakeside
For Directions to Park & Ride, see post #18 in this thread.

Cost = $20.00/car
Time = 8am - 1pm
For more information you can call Matt Curtis @ 760-802-3842 (Pop Warner pres.)

You can pre-register by sending you entry & check to:
RPW (Ramona Pop Warner)
1308 Oak Village Dr.
Ramona, Ca. 92065

make checks payable to Ramona Pop Warner.
http://www.ramonapopwarner.net/POP WARNER POSTER_1.pdf

Thanks

Original Link http://www.svtoasandiego.com/index.php?module=phpwsbb&PHPWSBB_MAN_OP=view&PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=200

RSVP

0ne_sik_notch

i think this would be a grate show(not that it is in my home town lol) proceeds go to the auto shop and other misc. school functions. the ramona auto shop has had a mile long list of awards including Ford trouble shooting contest and national wins.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, I will be sending out my application this coming week. Also, I emailed the show contact to see if there is a deadline and if spaces are limited. Also, I asked what is the earliest we can go to setup. Also, thank you Ethan for finding and posting this event up. This would be a great opportunity to spread the work for Mustang vs The World III since it will be right at their backyard. So, c'mon y'all. Let's have a good showing and its for a good cause. If we all registered under "New Muscle" I'm sure we will be parked with each other, especially if we cruise in together.

For those that will be going, do you want to meet at a location and then cruise up to Ramona High School together the day of the show? If yes, we need to think of a location meet at. I don't know if Bennigan's would be an ideal location since this will be in Ramona. But we can if the majority wants to meet up there.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Ok, I will be sending out my application this coming week. Also, I emailed the show contact to see if there is a deadline and if spaces are limited. Also, I asked what is the earliest we can go to setup. Also, thank you Ethan for finding and posting this event up. This would be a great opportunity to spread the work for Mustang vs The World III since it will be right at their backyard. So, c'mon y'all. Let's have a good showing and its for a good cause. If we all registered under "New Muscle" I'm sure we will be parked with each other, especially if we cruise in together.

For those that will be going, do you want to meet at a location and then cruise up to Ramona High School together the day of the show? If yes, we need to think of a location meet at. I don't know if Bennigan's would be an ideal location since this will be in Ramona. But we can if the majority wants to meet up there.

Meet time is going to have to be early. That is a longer drive than people think

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Meet time is going to have to be early. That is a longer drive than people think

That is very true. As soon as I get a reply from the contact person, I'll get a time and place to meet on here. But if the shows start at 8 and they allow us in an hour early. May have to meet up and go between 6 and 6:15. But more to follow.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Added meeting location to the calendar and first post on this thread.

MEETING LOCATION: We will meet at the Park and Ride lot off the 67. The address is 11575 Woodside Ave, Lakeside

Directions to Park & Ride:
Take 8 East to 67 North.
Exit Riverford Rd then turn left.
Past Riverford Rd, Park & Ride lot will be on your left hand side.

I will post a meeting time as soon as I hear back from the organizers. This meeting spot will make it easier to go up to the show together and it is right off the 67. We can meet up and get right back on the freeway and its a straight shot up to Ramona. This will eliminate the long cruise from Mission Valley and less likelihood of loosing people from the group.