• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego Chapter Facebook Page

Reaper52

Quick question for anyone out there, does anyone know who the admin is for the Wicked Stangs San Diego Facebook page I linked below? Bree and myself are trying to promote our chapter more on facebook and other social media to recruit new members and would like to either like to start a new page or take over that page since it's been quite inactive lately. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=310524885749641

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Quick question for anyone out there, does anyone know who the admin is for the Wicked Stangs San Diego Facebook page I linked below? Bree and myself are trying to promote our chapter more on facebook and other social media to recruit new members and would like to either like to start a new page or take over that page since it's been quite inactive lately. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=310524885749641
@Reaper, I have administrator rights to the current Wicked Stangs Facebook account except for the one you created. We already have too many Wicked Stangs Facebook accounts, and like to talk to you about consolidating them. If you would like to moderate let me know we don't need a 100 Wicked Stangs sites confusing everyone. I get call on a regular asking which site is ours. Appreciate your help with this so give me a call so we can get this fixed....

Reaper52

On facebook there is only 2 Wicked Stangs San Diego pages (yours and ours) and 1 closed group for membets only. We are donating money to boost our facebook page and in barely 2 weeks we are just shy of 200 people liking the page with over 6000 people reached in the SD area. We are using this new page to expand into social media as a form of recruitment in tandem with these forums. The club has hit a lull and needs to get new members in. Many people use Facebook daily and will see the events more. Should you choose to join the event on our Facebook page, Facebook will remind you the day of the event with a notification to your cell. Bree and I are on facebook regularly and update our page quite often whereas the old facebook page was highly inactive. We are making sure we copy events from here to Facebook and vice-versa to ensure double the coverage of people seeing the events and learning about our club. We also promote for people to check us out here on the forums. If you would like to reduce the number of pages we have you could set us as administrators on the old facebook page and we can merge it with our current one. If not we will continue to move forward with both promoting our new page and using it as a recruitment tool as voted on by the members of the club in the last monthly meeting.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
On facebook there is only 2 Wicked Stangs San Diego pages (yours and ours) and 1 closed group for membets only. We are donating money to boost our facebook page and in barely 2 weeks we are just shy of 200 people liking the page with over 6000 people reached in the SD area. We are using this new page to expand into social media as a form of recruitment in tandem with these forums. The club has hit a lull and needs to get new members in. Many people use Facebook daily and will see the events more. Should you choose to join the event on our Facebook page, Facebook will remind you the day of the event with a notification to your cell. Bree and I are on facebook regularly and update our page quite often whereas the old facebook page was highly inactive. We are making sure we copy events from here to Facebook and vice-versa to ensure double the coverage of people seeing the events and learning about our club. We also promote for people to check us out here on the forums. If you would like to reduce the number of pages we have you could set us as administrators on the old facebook page and we can merge it with our current one. If not we will continue to move forward with both promoting our new page and using it as a recruitment tool as voted on by the members of the club in the last monthly meeting.
Call me so I can explain what I want done with the Wicked Stangs Facebook Pages.

Reaper52

Just an FYI, we are aware many people are unable to access our new Facebook page. We have contacted the Facebook helpdesk and are trying to get this resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and are trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.