• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site reset again?!

2K7GTCS

It seems like all of the post, threads, and updates from the last week were lost.

What happened to the last weeks worth of updates? My guess is, there were database corruption issues, and this was the only backup.

The problem is, I don't know if I should continue trying to coordinate events on a web forum that is unstable?

Therefore, I have nothing for this weeks Wicked Wednesday Event. I guess we'll all just go to the Starbucks in Tierrasanta...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
It seems like all of the post, threads, and updates from the last week were lost.

What happened to the last weeks worth of updates? My guess is, there were database corruption issues, and this was the only backup.

The problem is, I don't know if I should continue trying to coordinate events on a web forum that is unstable?

Therefore, I have nothing for this weeks Wicked Wednesday Event. I guess we'll all just go to the Starbucks in Tierrasanta...

Alright everyone this is a problem I am trying to take care of for you all. Below is a little of what has transpired me to move our account to a new location.. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused everyone.

The emails back and forth to an idiot is what happend, We have two servers and both account our on them, the minute they suspended our 1st account I moved everyone to the second server which, is a day late:( Answers like the below tell me they don't really know what they are doing. So I have ditch Montecarlohosting and we are now with a new server. It takes around 24-48 hours for your computer to pick up on the new changes. If you want to make it work faster you will need to do a DNS Flush

For WINDOW USERS
Click the Start Icon (Lower Left Corner)
At the Command Prompt click CMD (for Command Window)
At C:Users>Computer Name>ipconfig /flushdns

Thats it.. Close all windows and you should now be seeing out new server.. Enjoy Very Fast now ....

Site is still locked

From: Wicked Stangs Mustang Club [mailto:gmntmare@cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 9:51 AM
To: 'MonteCarloHosting Support'
Subject: RE: [Ticket ID: 157098] Site Not Working

That is my new server your seeing..

From: MonteCarloHosting Support [mailto:support@montecarlohosting.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Emilio Valdez
Subject: [Ticket ID: 157098] Site Not Working

Its probably cached on your browser. I get an index page on your site and a Database error on your forum page.

Best Regards,
Ana Maria Herrnboeck
MonteCarloHosting.Net

This is about service and I am not getting any support. I merely installed a program. If your server cannot support, I need to know. Need someone to answer my question. If you cannot, yes have scott contact me.

Look this is bs I told u I am not a coder developer whatever u want to call it. I loaded a software vb on your server period if your server cant handle vb tell dont bs me..
On Jan 29, 2011 11:35 AM, "MonteCarloHosting Support" <support@montecarlohosting.net> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>
>
> You don't understand, I had to suspend your site because it was causing high load on the server and therefore problems to all other customers on the server. I cannot unsuspend your account until you have fixed your problems. I had asked you what were you doing on your site, while you had that page up stating &quot;your are working on it and it will be back in 10 minutes&quot;
>
>
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Ana Maria Herrnboeck
>
> MonteCarloHosting.Net
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Emilio Valdez

to MonteCarloHost. show details Jan 29 (10 days ago)

Do you have an eta on when site will be up?
On Jan 29, 2011 11:04 AM, "MonteCarloHosting Support" <support@montecarlohosting.net
> wrote:
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Emilio Valdez

to MonteCarloHost. show details 12/16/10

Site is down
Emilio