• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

stoptech big brake install

northerncountry

Hey guys I am installing my stoptech 4piston big brake kit on sunday the 18th. I know this is short notice but if you would like to lend a hand it'd be cool. I will also be checking everything else out on the vert for my trip to willow springs on wed. watch out porsches and vettes!!! WICKEDVERT WILL BE ON THE LOOSE!!!!! oh I will be at Miramar as soon as i get off duty sunday morning.

I would love to be there but I HAVE DUTY!!!! as it states in my post " as soon as I get off of duty on sunday"

I would lend a hand if i were there but i am not. The best i can do is to see if i can get a stand in to help out as an extra pair of hands in my place. I'll see if i can ge Mo up there to help you out and learn a thing or two in the process.

Hey Jon i got Mo to assist you. Just hit me up and I'll see about getting him there. The Mrs is under the weather so no help there just let me know he is motivated to help and learn so there's an extra pair of hands brother.