• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Test & Tune at Pacific Raceways

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Ok guys so i just got the date for the first test and tune at PR this year. March 25 9am to 4pm is the day to look at. 30 bucks to run. Anyone wanna join and run their car and help with pit crew for each other is more than welcome. Leet me know if your down to roll.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I may roll to this, but have to buy a helmet first (SNELL 2000 or better) for this track.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Thanks wicked for the bit on the helmet i knew i forgot something lol. awesome hope to see you guys there. we can figure out a meet up place if you want and if you folks are up early enough.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
No prob, we are going to Evergreen Drags in Monroe on March 10th.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I will find out Friday at our meeting. I am hoping my dang rims will be done by then, if they aren't I am going to have to run the 4cyl if it's not sold by then.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Anyways. Sorry to butt in but for the oacific run does anyone have a rolling floor jack and or portable air compressed tools to make tire changes faster? Alsoi will have my cats off so any one with tow line capability? Just curious

ben

Banned
i have air compressor and ext cord i can bring and albert has a big azz floor jack.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
albert, as a heads up, the track at monroe is garbage. it'll be nice to get out and do something, but go in with low expectations

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
no, it'd be the same. its not a real track, its the infield of a circle track with little to no prep. if you wanna race, save your money for bremerton or PIR. both are much better and full quarter mile tracks

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Im not telling you not to go, im telling you not to expect much. And GTG's are always good. There is a group of us mustangers from Everett that get together every thursday for no reason other than to GTG. We have guys from MT Vernon to Oly that drive in every week

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We are going to run on the track instead of the streets to have fun and do it legal. IDC how the track is really as long as there are no pot holes im good. I haven't ran my stang for over a year and I have been itching too. Well if the place sucks it shouldn't be packed and we get more runs in lol. Thanks for the info though. It's a short track but hey it is still going to be fun to hang out and run the stangs.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
NO ONE SAID IT SO SLOW DOWN! It's better for us to race on a track then the streets and anyone can't say they never had.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
your first sentence clearly said we'd rather run the track than the street. So, obviously something prompted it. I wasn't telling anyone to street race, or not go to the track, i just VERY CLEARLY said that if you go to monroe, expect poor conditions.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
What I am getting at is I DON'T CARE how bad the track is it's better then running on the streets, keeping it legal. Is that CLEAR for you?