• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TRACK DAY!!!!!! 9 NOV 13

northerncountry

Ok Wickedstangs it's that time again for some need for speed! I am planning to attend the Speedventures track day on 9 Nov at Autoclub speedway in Fontana. If you have never done anything more then the twisty cruises that our club has done and LIKED them you need to check this out.

Here is the web link : http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=436

First off I know $190 is intimidating but how much is a ticket when you driving at 130+ MPH ?
If you dont want to spend that much bring in a helmet and 10 bucks and you can ride in ANY CAR THERE Seriously all you have to do is ask. My buddy Joe if he comes will be brining out the R.
Hope to see some of you there!!
Lets kick the tires and lite the fires haha

Jon AKA Northerncountry

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
And I just realized that the nationals are the 9-10th at Pomona and I'll be going to that. :( Sorry fellas maybe another time.

northerncountry

OK GUYS T - 5 DAYS!!! Who is going to come and join Eric, Joe, Jenn and I for this event.. my ship will start getting U/W for it's training cycle so this might be the last one for a while for me.. Meet up is on the East side of the auto circle mall by the broken yoke, Roll out at 0545 on Sat 9 Nov..

03ylwstang

Jealous!!! Looks like a great time, wish I was closer to make it! Hope you guys have fun and make sure to get pictures and videos for the rest of us ;)

Ebucky

Jon, Jenn, Joe and his dad, and I went up. We ran fast, didn't whack anything, and got back fine.

I ran out of gas during the second session (funny story best told over beer). And Jon did have a weird suspension sound that curtailed his 4th session, but didn't seem to pop up during the drive back.

Unfortunately, there were a couple of young Air Force kids there with a nice looking 2002 that ended up nailing the wall out of turn 4. Not drivable, but our to our inexpert opinion, the damage in the front didn't get to the engine so we think it's not a total.

03ylwstang

Poor new edge

But glad to hear that you guys had fun but pictures are needed ;) just saying

Last edited: