• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Vehicle show to aid Miracle Network

Snarlz

Quoted from the local paper: "The Concho Camaro's, Concho Valley Door and Home Depot will host the CC Car, Truck and bike show at 8 am June 29th in the parking lot next to Home Depot, 4363 W. Houston Harte Expressway.
Judging starts at 11:30 a.m., and prizes will be awarded at 2 p.m. Anyone may enter a car, truck or bike in the show. Registration is $20.00 per vehicle.
The show is open to the public and concessions will be available for purchase. Proceeds will benefit Children's Miracle Network at Shannon Medical Center.
For more information call 325-277-3650, or 325-234-3229; or email concho-camaros@yahoo.com "(end of quote).

Wasn't sure if we were doing anything with this, but thought I would pass it on. I haven't called to verify this information, just got it from the paper. Apologies if things are already in the works and I'm stepping on anyone's toes. :) And NO, I'm not offering to set anything up. I couldn't run a sno-cone shack :p

Snarlz

This is on the facebook page, just saw it there. Not used to using that yet, since I came here, first.