• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what happened!!!!

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
alright recent thread i posted was helpme!!!! well i found the problem conclusion is platinum plugs suck and cant handle what stangs put out im going to copper cores...... the fuel that was being put in the car was not the proper octane level and could have been producing something very wrong...... use the proper octane levels and if u change from the stock octane levels upgrade ur plugs alot of your crazy wicked stangers probably already know all this...... me im still learning about stangs and learned a great deal today.... you can never know to much....... anyway the problem was the cylinders were getting to hot and had an adverse effect of advanced aging on the plugs and caused 2 to burn and break and 3 were close to the same fate...... poor car i feel bad for not figuring out the problem sooner...... anyway there will be upgrading to plugs that can handle the heat better to be on the safe side so hopefully this never happens again....... the o2 sensor went bad and caused alot of problems to those who pin pointed the tps yes that was a factor but it is not bad that i know of from what i have figured out the o2 sensor has been the biggest problem cheapest solution to check if u get the same symptoms might just be the amazing little porcelain/metal things that ignites everything...........and i can not say it enough but thanks everyone who gave me ideas it helped to narrow down my problem big time...... even though he will never see this but another huge thanks to my big brother the master tech mechanic who told me exactly what i needed to look at...... this is a pointless thread but its a great read :)

Attachments

• IMAG0938.jpg
    IMAG0938.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 83