• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What in the world is wrong.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
So i havent been able to go above 3k rpm. It would flat line. No power and slight popping. Yesterday it was running rough so i parked it and it wouldnt start. Had a buddy help me out with it and we check spark from coil. Its good. New cap and rotor. Attempted to replace the fpr. In attempting to replace is in a windstorm and at night i only got as far as unplugging the tps. Long story short. It drove 15 miles without the tps plugged in and ran somewhat better.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So i havent been able to go above 3k rpm. It would flat line. No power and slight popping. Yesterday it was running rough so i parked it and it wouldnt start. Had a buddy help me out with it and we check spark from coil. Its good. New cap and rotor. Attempted to replace the fpr. In attempting to replace is in a windstorm and at night i only got as far as unplugging the tps. Long story short. It drove 15 miles without the tps plugged in and ran somewhat better.
Any fault codes?