• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Fender Roller

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Ah, you'll enjoy my Major Award!

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

My sister gave me this; it was displayed during the week my wife was elsewhere, visiting relatives. She wouldn't tolerate it in public view. Now it's here with me in my Grumpy Old Man Cave.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
shane361 its at my new house call monica she will give it to you... Or ask Todd

Ford1288

Donator
Shane, we should tag team this. My white 5.0 you met needs it done. Let me know.

M

Mustangcwo

YES, I have seen the roller in Emilio's Garage. Who knows how much junk is piled on top of it...like I said, "Emilio's Garage" :rofl:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
those type of items we go to the Auto Hobby Shop.. But, I pretty sure some might have one... How have you been.. How was your reenlistment?

AdaptiveProfessionals

I've been good. got my site up and flowing.. still need a couple things., but doing ok overall. Work has slowed down on my stang though cause I was given a focus by a guy who is getting out... but it has an airbag and abs light on so I'm chasing those right now. Replaced a wheel bearing last night, so that's what made me think specifically about a press... although I didn't use one! (the right tool is the one that works?!?)