• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
I

imported_wickedstangs

Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum is a Ford Mustang discussion forum and one stop resource for all Mustang enthusiasts. Before you can post a message to the Forums you need to register to get a Wicked Stangs Mustang Forums username and password.

Please take a moment and register for the new forums. Because of all the changes, our old user database was not compatable, but these forums are here to stay - lets make this the best community on the net for Ford Product information and tech!!!

I

imported_wickedstangs

redstangstage2 said:
How do I post events on the calendar? Or do I do that? Just curious because I haven't figured that one out yet.

At the bottom of the Calendar it say Post Event Click on there and put the date and the location you want the post to go under... Easy.. PM me if you still have a problem...

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum is a Ford Mustang discussion forum and one stop resource for all Mustang enthusiasts. Before you can post a message to the Forums you need to register to get a Wicked Stangs Mustang Forums username and password.

Please take a moment and register for the new forums. Because of all the changes, our old user database was not compatable, but these forums are here to stay - lets make this the best community on the net for Ford Product information and tech!!!

I have to register again?
fs

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
this post is hella old i was reading it and like wait a minute lol